|Date Posted||June 9, 2017|
I am currently seeking a Site Safety Leader in Miami Lakes for a 4 month contract (potentially longer). This person will be supporting construction project, specifically the interior demolition of a pharmaceutical warehouse. Demolition will consist of duct work, offices, metal stud walls, electrical, lighting, etc. The Site Safety Leader will work independently at the project site and will report to the Site Superintendent/Project Manager on the project.
* Keep existing project safety plans up-to-date and develop new safety plans when needed.
* Write Job Safety Analyses (JSAs) or review JSAs developed by others to ensure they are specific to client requirements, site conditions, work methods, and equipment.
* Work with the PM and Superintendent to pro-actively identify and resolve H&S issues for upcoming work activities.
* Provide guidance on safe work methods and be willing to listen to suggestions from management and craftsman.
* Conduct periodic inspections of work areas and project sites. Provide recommendations to management for improvement.
* Correct unsafe behaviors when identified.
* Communicate with the Project Manager/Superintendent and Corporate H&S representatives as needed regarding project safety issues.
* Help investigate near misses and incidents.
* Attend client meetings and resolve client concerns when requested.
* Conduct H&S training.
* Help maintain ISNet account(s) and other online accounts when requested.
* Review subcontractor prequalification documents.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.