|Location||Farmington Hills, MI|
|Date Posted||October 4, 2017|
Seeking a Senior Superintendent to join our thriving organization and be part of a team managing a large portfolio of hospitality renovation projects for a large national developer across the nation. We are a rapidly growing general contractor.
Our client and its team members recognize that a strong understanding and experience in the renovation industry is a must to provide our clients and their projects the proper management and construction techniques necessary in this time sensitive and customer driven world. Today's business environment is characterized by rapid and evolving changes that place additional emphasis on the need for innovative scheduling, a dedicated team, and ongoing quality control. We understand your needs and how critical the management process is when it comes to your project, and we are here to work in partnership with you and your company as a team and we will endeavor to make sure, as our customer, you are satisfied and all your needs and requirements have been met.
Duties for Senior Superintendents include: responsibility to lead and manage subcontractors and train employees, oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion for either public works projects, or private commercial work in multiple industries, Safety Program Administration and Site Safety Responsibility, Customer Service Representation, and QC Program Administration. We seek Superintendents who are the experts on general construction techniques, problem solving, and the technical experts of each facet of construction (i.e. concrete, masonry, metals, wood & plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes, specialties, equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security, earthwork, exteriors improvements, utilities, demolition, etc.)
A successful Senior Superintendent will have the following:
- 5+ years of building and construction management experience as a superintendent
- OSHA Site Safety Experience
- Proven experience in multi-story construction.
- Up to date with modern technology and display excellent communication skills
- Proven construction technical knowledge on site with understanding of each facet of a job (i.e. concrete, masonry, metals, wood & plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes, specialties, equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security, earthwork, exteriors improvements, utilities, transportation, waterway & marine construction, wastewater, demolition, etc.)
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment and grow the company
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel may be required.
For the right Senior Superintendent, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Travel reimbursement