|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
System One is seeking a Senior Mechanical Designer in the Wilsonville, AL area.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
4 month assignment.
Hours Per Week:40.00
Prefer designer with past work experience at PSDF/National Carbon Capture Center and/or E&CS Mechanical Design.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Mechanical Designer for Decommissioning and Demolition of existing Gasification and Pre-combustion facility at the Pilot-scale clean coal/carbon capture research facility.
- Designer must have Senior-level experience in piping design and AutoCAD. 3-D design and AutoPlant experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a Plant construction environment and capable of working independently with minimal supervision and/or within a team.
Work scope will include:
- Identify points where various developer’s equipment/system can be disconnected. Mark those points in field and walk-down with construction to identify those points.
- Design and issue construction packages with tie-in and addition of lock-out/tag-out valves for clearances and isolation if piping and/or equipment has to be steam or hot Nitrogen cleaned.
- Provide support to process engineering and operation/maintenance during cleaning, demolition and disposal as needed