|Date Posted||June 9, 2017|
Atlanta Recycling of Georgia (ARG)
Outside Sales Representative
The primary duties of the Outside Sales Representative for ARG is to secure new tonnage volumes and maintain existing tonnage of construction & demolition material, commodity/recyclable materials taken into the ARG MRF Facility by ARG/Waste Pro vehicles and/or third party haulers.
Type of materials to target includes: (1) Construction & Demolition material (C&D), (2) Old Corrugated Cardboard (OCC), (3) Mixed-office Paper (MOP), (4) Shredded Paper (5) Dry Waste loads, and other materials determined by the Atlanta Sales Manager.
The aforementioned duties, in conjunction with the "basic responsibilities" below, may be adjusted, at any time by the Atlanta Sales Manager and will be communicated to the Outside Sales Representative either verbally or in writing.
This position reports to the Atlanta Sales Manager for all daily-weekly-monthly responsibilities as well as establishing all pricing for services and potential rebates. Material pricing for ARG will be determined by the Atlanta Sales Manager and the ARG Division Manager.
To solicit and secure both new and increase existing tonnage into the ARG facility.
The representative will solicit the following:
* RME materials that is beneficial to the MRF, meaning more recycling less "garbage". Perform training to customers to ensure material quality which is received at ARG.
* 2. Fiber recycling materials that are accepted at the MRF. Monitor the Paper Price Index (PPI), monthly for current rates on commodities. (Available through ARG Division Manager).
* Construction and Demolition waste material.
* Work in concert with Division 202 Territory Managers to solicit new or existing customer's recycling materials not currently processed by ARG.
* Target and sell high volume "dry waste" in compactors or open-top containers to be hauled to ARG within a five (5) mile radius of the MRF.
* Enter all prospects into SMS daily/weekly and update them as needed.
This position requires a reliable auto, valid Georgia Driver's License and verifiable auto insurance.
Competitive Compensation package including salary, commission and a monthly car allowance. Approved expenses, including gasoline will be paid out monthly.