|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
Location: Charlotte, NC Restore or repair properties damaged by fire, smoke, water, weather, mold, bio-hazard and other factors. Responds to job sites as directed, and performs all tasks in accordance with company and industry certified standards.
- Secures work-site as needed, dependent on type of loss reported
- Set, monitor, and move equipment needed for water extraction and drying of premises, including reading and recording of data
- Move, pack, store, catalog, and bar code customer contents, including household furnishings and other goods
- Demolition of property and debris removal
- Take samples to test for contaminants
- Perform structural and content cleaning and assist with mold and bio hazard clean-up
- Must have a clean driving record (You will be given a company truck)
- Must be okay with working on-call once a month (will be given bonus for every on-call site you go to)
- Have some type of demolition experience preferred but not required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.