|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
Job requires a person to be skilled in the construction industry. Mostly in the residential sector, the job requires to clean and restore homes that are damaged by fire, water and mold damages. This is a very active job and must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. Must setup and operate construction power tools SAFELY. Must be able to drive safely to and from a job site. Communicate clearly with customers and supervise. Must be able to be on your feet most of the day. Job requires person to follow instructions and be able to work as a team.
· Drive vehicles safely
· Demolition of kitchens, baths, showers, drywall, etc.
· Load/unload building materials, equipment, and tools
· Operate saws SAFELY
· Install baseboards/trim/doors/windows/appliances.
· General knowledge of drywall, insulation, painting
· Installing finish work items