|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
1. Job Title: Cooling Tower Project – Project Coordinator
2. Job Location: Baxley GA
Please send me your resume in word format.
3. Desired Qualifications: 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Management of the Construction/Installation/Refurbishment of Multi-million-dollar Cooling Tower Projects at Nuclear Power Plants with Southern Company/Southern Nuclear. This includes demolition of mechanical draft Cooling Towers, basin extension, erection of new counterflow cooling towers including associated civil work, mechanical piping, electrical term/determ.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Development/Maintenance of the project documents, stakeholder register, cost estimate worksheet, risk register, project status reports, lifecycle schedule Input as part of the overall project plan.
– Participating in design review meetings, walk downs, vendor oversight activities, and other stakeholder meetings and activities related to assigned projects.
– Responsible part of the project team to meet non-outage and outage planning milestones and readiness assessments as per applicable procedures.
– Tracking of long lead and engineered equipment necessary to support project schedules as per applicable procedures.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No, operating nuclear plant
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
6. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year