|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer in the Reading, PA area to support building and facilities projects in industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, and power settings. The successful candidate must have demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams. A strong MEP background is necessary.
● Field survey existing mechanical systems and equipment.
● Develop equipment location plans while providing maintenance and personnel access.
● Engineering studies and calculations.
● Detailed design documents and specifications.
● Project cost estimates.
● Bid evaluations and purchase recommendations.
● Develop construction demolition and new work drawings complete with sheet notes and specifications.
● Startup and commissioning of mechanical equipment.
● Interact with clients, managers, contractors, and colleagues
● BSME from an ABET accredited Engineering Program.
● PE license required.
● Minimum of 8 years related experience in MEP type projects.
● Demonstrated leadership traits.
● Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
● Demonstrated expertise in 3D and 2D CAD platforms (Revit, AutoCAD)
● Familiar with ductwork, piping layouts, flow diagrams, schematics, specifications and details.
● Field work experience including field walkdowns, field measurements and field piping design.
● Demonstrated knowledge of industrial standards (i.e. NFPA, AIST, ANSI, ASME, etc.).
Work Environmental & Physical Demands:
● Ability and willingness to work additional hours on projects as required to satisfy client's deadlines.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Capable of working independently and within a team framework.
● Sensitive to client’s needs and demands.
● Ability to work within project budget and schedule requirements.
● Excellent attitude, attention to detail and interpersonal relationship skills.
● Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
Johnson Service Group is a leading staffing agency specializing in a variety of industries. Having been named to three Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) lists for the third year in a row, JSG continues to grow and offer hiring solutions to companies across the United States. JSG serves both busy recruiters and qualified candidates within multiple industries from our major offices headquartered in Chicago and Atlanta with local offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Contact: Allen Mudalel [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]