|Date Posted||December 3, 2017|
Sequel Youth Services of Red Rock is seeking a qualified Maintenance Worker to assure completion of interior & exterior ongoing building and property maintenance/repairs.
HOURS: Monday through Friday – Full Time
- experience with the setting of concrete forms, installation of concrete foundations, rebar, wire mesh, anchor bolts, cutting lumber, interior demolition, and operation of light heavy equipment, skid steer, etc.
- candidate must be responsible and be able to carry heavy equipment and work in a variety of settings.
- experience in maintenance electrician; resolving safety concerns; monitoring inventory supplies; and maintaining maintenance records.
- skilled in carpentry from framing to finish
- drywall hang/tape/finish
- know how to dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- measure, mark, and record openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed.
- Roofing, Siding, Framing, Decks, Patios, Painting, Drywall, Trim work, Window/door installation, Cabinet installation, Insulation, Minor electrical, Plumbing repairs, Minor landscaping, Flooring/carpeting installation, Minor masonry work, General Labor.