|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
- Performing minor repairs, Plumbing, Carpentry, Plastering, Installation/ demolition, Clean up,
- Light Electrical work, HVAC
- Paying $12-17/hr
- Hours: M-F 6am-5pm Saturday 6am-11am (Must work every Saturday)
SUMMARY: The Maintenance associate is responsible for all building maintenance related duties. This includes light troubleshooting and major repair work as needed. In addition, the Maintenance associate will be responsible for maintaining the electrical, plumbing and cleanup of the different departments within the building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for minor and major building maintenance repairs.
2. Perform plumbing repairs.
3. Perform carpentry and plastering.
4. Paint, remodel, and repair the flooring.
5. Complete installations and demolitions through the facility.
6. Responsible for general clean up.
7. Conduct the equipment checklist and preventative maintenance on equipment.
8. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Must have previous maintenance experience.
2. Must be able to work in a team environment and/or with little supervision.
3. Electrical and plumbing experience as well as a technical certificate is a plus.
4. Forklift and warehouse experience preferred.
5. Knowledge of using computer or tablet a plus.
6. Bilingual in Spanish.
7. Ability to travel as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Education required.
3-5 years of Maintenance experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Effective communication skills
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.