|Date Posted||November 1, 2018|
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
It is the responsibility of a Facilities laborer to assist management in maintaining a clean and safe facilities for our employees and guests. They will be responsible for cleaning, demolition, parts runs, assisting Facilities Technicians when needed, along with performing other tasks as requested by members of department management.
- Assist with demolition and clean up on PM and Remodel projects.
- Parts / Supplies Runner – Internal and External.
- Assist Facilities Technicians.
- Ensure all storage areas are kept clean and orderly.
- Assist with office/casino furniture moves.
- Operate forklift, SkyTrak and other heavy machinery to complete assigned tasks.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- At least 18 years of age.
- At least 1 year previous experience performing demolition, cleaning pools/spas, water testing, running parts.
- Ability to obtain certification of operation for forklift, SkyTrak and other heavy machinery.
- Ability to obtain a Nevada Driver’s License.
- Working knowledge of specific hand tools for position.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Worked varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous construction or similar laborer experience.
- Previous Resort Hotel Pool Maintenance experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
*This is not intended to include every duty or responsibility of the job nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do this job.