|Date Posted||June 4, 2019|
Provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to customers following assigned work orders provided by Crew Leader.
- Performs water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as directed by Crew Chief to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition.
- Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers.
- Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled and maintained.
- Completes paperwork and other documents as required by company policies and procedures.
- Reports any equipment malfunction to manager.
- Reports any customer problems or damage to manager.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation and repair preferred
- Certifications preferred: ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician, FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician, OCT – Odor Control Technician, WRT – Water
- Damage Restoration Technician Valid Drivers’ License and satisfactory driving record
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.