|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
Provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to customers following assigned work orders provided by Crew Leader.
1. Performs water/fire/smoke damage and mold remediation repair as directed by Crew Chief to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition. Sets up and monitors air movers and/or dehumidifiers.
2. Ensures equipment, supplies, vehicles, and products are properly handled and maintained.
3. Completes paperwork and other documents as required by company policies and procedures.
4. Reports any equipment malfunction to manager.
5. Reports any customer problems or damage to manager.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Previous experience with water/fire/smoke damage, mold remediation and repair preferred
• Certifications preferred:
• ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
• FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
• OCT – Odor Control Technician
• WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Valid Drivers’ License and satisfactory driving record
• Good verbal and written and communication skills
• Good customer service skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity