|Date Posted||September 10, 2018|
Randazzo Enterprises Incorporated (REI) is a private, family owned corporation. We are one of the premier demolition contractors in Central and Northern California. In addition, we provide numerous other services including general engineering, land clearing, grading, excavating, and underground tank removal. We are dedicated to providing safe, practical, and cost effective answers to problems that arise in these fields.
Candidate will be responsible for the overall estimate, management, completion, and financial outcome of the demolition project. Projects vary in size and complexity working with public, private and commercial sectors. Produce conceptual estimates, budgets, general conditions, system studies and comparisons, provide value engineering, and are responsible for staying abreast of industry developments applicable to estimating.
What you’ll do:
• Document control (RFIs, proposals, submittals, change orders, claims, etc.).
• Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination.
• Procurement of construction materials.
• Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks.
• Coordination of subcontractors.
• Survey and project layout.
• Weekly pictures for progress reports.
• Manage demolition equipment.
• Review project plans and specifications; coordinate with the team to confirm complete scope.
• Identify risk issues and their order of magnitude.
• Prepare conceptual budgets based on minimal information.
• Develop clarification and exclusions list for proposals.
• Review demolition issues with operational staff.
• Maintain and communicate data on demolition and cost trends affecting project costs.
• Analyze alternate means and methods to determine the most economical alternative.
• Participate in periodic reviews and visits to projects as appropriate.
• Perform project audits of completed project. Compare cost to estimate for continue improvements.
• Knowledge and experience in project systems, processes, and controls including submittals, RFIs, scheduling, change orders, and contract management.
• Ability to assist in administering field operations including subcontractor management, field checks, quality assurance/control, and site organization.
• Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment.