|Location||Arlington, TX, TX|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Summary:Welding, rigging, carpentry, and mechanical alignment and installation of machinery. A Millwright will be able to assess any mechanical issues involving machinery and building maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –Other duties may be assigned:
- Read blue prints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Dismantle machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails, using hand tools and power tools.
- Constructs foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials, such as wood cement, and steel.
- Aligns machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, lasers, and plumb bobs.
- Assembles machinery and bolts, welds, rivets, or otherwise fastens them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- May operate engine lathe or milling machine to grind, file, and turn machine parts to dimensional specifications.
- Required repair and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- Selects cables, ropes, chains, pulleys, winches, blocks, and sheaves, according to weight and size of load to be moved.
- Attaches load with grappling devices, such as loops, wires, ropes, and chains, to crane hook.
- Sets up, braces, and rigs hoisting equipment's, using hand tools and power wrenches.
- May direct workers engaged in hoisting of machinery and equipment.
- Demolition, replacement/repair, and Installation of Pedestrian Doors
- Small Concrete/Asphalt repairs to include hot patching
- May perform all duties of General Laborer, Skilled Laborer and Carpenter.