|Date Posted||October 4, 2017|
We are currently hiring for a nationally established and industry leading HVAC company in Sacramento. Join the team and work on diversified projects, and establish yourself in this company with competitive pay and benefits. Additional information and qualifications below:
- Perform demolition and HVAC installs for new construction projects, even working on some ground up remodels!
- Full demolition and re-install on commercial buildings
- Working on big package units and split systems
- Experience with Boxcars and package units ranging from 30- 100 tons
- Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting
- Must be interested and experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting independently
- Journeyman license is not required but preferred.
Reach out for additional details!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.