|Date Posted||December 2, 2017|
LAST UPDATED: Dec 2, 2017
Now Hiring Industrial Carpenters- Trim & Finish Experience
Schedule: Turnaround(s) Work -7-12’s
Location: Beaumont, Orange & Port Arthur, Texas
Pay: $18-$30 per Hour DOE
Our Client is a turnkey turn-key construction and maintenance within commercial, industrial, institutional and municipal markets.
They are looking for Finish Carpenters with experience in an industrial setting with the knowledge, experience, and motivation to perform service with quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
Responsibilities / Skills:
Hiring Experienced Trim & Finish Industrial Carpenters
(No Form, Civil, or Masonry Carpenters needed)
- Framing – wood & metal
- Steel Erection
- Sheetrock – hang, tape, float, texture
- Flooring – carpet, ceramic, VCT, LVT,
- Door Installation – Hollow Metal, Raco Style, Wood
- Door Hardware
- Cabinetry & Mill-work
- Counter-tops – solid surface, granite, laminate
- Furniture & Fixture installation
The ideal industrial carpenter will have 2+ years of experience in advanced complex industrial assignments such as:
- Finish and Trim Carpentry
- Tile Work
Experience & Education:
- High School Diploma or Experience In lieu of experience
- NCCER Certification (a plus)
- Trade Certification (a plus)
- Industrial environment experience
- Previous Goodyear, Huntsman, Valero, Total or Flint Hills experience a PLUS for badging purposes.
Alcohol/drug screening and background checks are mandatory.
(Salary Depends on Experience)