|Location||Sandy Creek, NY|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2018|
**Aerotek is looking for General Laborers to work on a Solar project in Sandy Creek, NY! If interested in the below opportunity, please call MERYL from Aerotek at (424) 531-6097.
Company: This company is a leading North American solar ground mount racking, design, engineering, manufacturing, and installation company.
Job Title: General Laborer
Location: Sandy Creek, NY
Duration: 8- 12 weeks with other solar sites going around the NY state
Pay: $13-$16/hr depending on site location
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM (4-10 hour days) with potential OT on Friday or Saturday
- For this solar project, you will perform the racking and modules for solar farms (ground mounts).
- Responsible for assembling the panel racking systems on site using hand and power tools.
- Attaching the assembled panel to the racking systems to get it ready for the electrical contractors to complete
- Responsible for the racking and modules of the solar panels. You will be working in the field with a team of 15 other laborers.
- Experience working within anything on a construction site (i.e. landscaping, demolition, rigging, concrete, etc…)
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must be comfortable working outside 100% of the time
- Must be able to provide their own steel-toed boots
- Willing to submit to a drug test
- Main must have we are looking for out of our contractors is the quality of work.
- The management wants contractors who are reliable, show up to work on time & everyday, can multi-task and follow direction well.
- Having an OSHA 10 is a PLUS, but not required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.