|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
- This position is working for a the environmental restoration division of our client.
- Persons in this job are responsible for the building of and restoration of the habitat, plants and irrigation systems,, for various projects in San Diego county.
- 1-5 years of Knowledge of Irrigation systems as it pertains to native native plants.
- This is a design / Build for various projects including Mass Park in Santee re doing and planning the irrigation system for the native habitat in this area.
- The projects overall will vary for example: May work cleaning sites for pre-construction, may work at SD river bank on SD river project with city clearing out non native plants, may be along boarder clearing roadways.
- May train in spraying for protection of native plants to Ca.
- Experience in handling irrigation piping use of hand tools used in construction or demolition
- Be able to work in a variety outdoor weather rain or mud, heat
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.