|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
- Performs coordination of mechanical and electrical fabrication and installation construction projects and support tasks.
- Provides support to mechanical and electrical installation mechanics for interpretation and application of drawings and specifications, work sequencing and coordination. Ensures installation is performed in accordance with design requirements, tolerances, specifications, referenced codes and standards and site procedures.
- Performs oversight of selected service, demolition and installation contracts to ensure quality of work, worker safety, interfaces with site programs and procedures and compliance with contract scope of work and requirements.
- Principal interface between fabrication and installation group, and selected contractors, and the project managers, project engineers and design engineers to resolve technical challenges encountered during fabrication and installation and the execution of selected service, demolition and installation contracts. Interface with Supply Chain for execution of contract work.
- May perform long-term resource demand projections and staffing planning. May perform routine oversight of shop and lay down spaces for housekeeping and hazards mitigation. Participates in communications with project engineers and project managers to assess job readiness.
- Plan and estimate jobs, estimate and order commodity materials.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications.