|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
- Communicates and provides reports to the Senior Manager of Facilities, promulgates progress and resolves issues as they arise; facilitates the project/product move activities
- Provides project coordination and management services on construction projects, renovations, and major maintenance projects to include facilitating the coordination and preparation of design documents, specifications, estimates, and budgets between Client and contractors and subcontractors.
- Coordinates the bid/award review activities for construction and design and manages the construction by coordinating the activities of General Contractors, Designers, and move coordinators for project/product transfers.
- Must be proficient in reading and architectural drawings and other CAD tools/maps.
- Experience in renovation of existing spaces and major maintenance of existing building infrastructure;
- Manages and tracks the design and construction budget as well as furniture, fixtures and equipment (FFE); coordinates the start-up of major utilities and equipment and the relocation of occupants into the finished space and evaluate design professionals and contractors at the close of a project.
- Technical understanding of site facility systems: HVAC, Client, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical systems.
7 years of experience in a similar support role which includes:
Facilities project management to include
– Managed work order/preventative maintenance scheduling and assignment
– Coordinate site event set-ups
– Procurement of facility supplies
– Coordinating with site facilities on move projects
Demonstrated proficiency in:
– Microsoft word
– Communication skills in English