|Date Posted||April 5, 2018|
It is the responsibility of a Facilities laborer to assist management in maintaining a clean and safe facilities for our employees and guests. They will be responsible for cleaning, demolition, parts runs, pool / spa cleaning, assisting Facilities Technicians when needed, along with performing other tasks as requested by members of department management.
- Assist with demolition and clean up on PM and Remodel projects
- Clean/Vacuum Pools/Spas
- Water testing in wet areas (pools / spas / fountains / steam rooms)
- Operate Tram Controls
- Parts / Supplies Runner – Internal and External
- Assist Facilities Technicians
- Ensure all storage areas are kept clean and orderly
- Assist with office/casino furniture moves
- Operate forklift, SkyTrak and other heavy machinery to complete assigned tasks
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Certified Pool Operators license.
- At least 1 year of previous experience performing demolition, cleaning pools/spas, water testing, running parts.
- Ability to obtain certification of operation for forklift, SkyTrak and other heavy machinery.
- Working knowledge of specific hand tools for position.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous construction or similar laborer experience.
- Previous Resort Hotel Pool Maintenance experience.
Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.