|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
The Facilities Associate I (Painter/Punch Out Technician) is responsible for performing painting duties for designated projects, including detail work. In addition, a maintenance associate may also be required to perform light trim or framing work, assist with installations, demolition, clean up, moving furniture, maintain exterior grounds, etc., as required.
• Main responsibility to provide general and detail painting work and light drywall installation at designated project sites.
• Repair, and/or removal, demolition, building temporary walls.
• May assist with maintaining general facility cleanliness, including exterior grounds, pressure washing, smoke receptacle waste, shovel snow, spread ice melt, using a blower for grounds and roof cleaning
• May be requested to assistance to outside contractors and vendors as needed
• Assists with maintaining building functionality and immediately responds to building emergencies
• Utilize scissor lift to reach high places & obtain forklift license
• Maintain, straighten & clean company signage
• Assists with departmental and employee moves
• Hangs pictures and shelving, as needed
• Dismantles and installs furniture
• Run errands with company vehicle
• Transports goods or equipment though out facility as assigned
• Repairs and maintains company property and fixtures
• Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and against strict time constraints
• Ability to use standard powered and non-powered tools
• Carry a company radio while onsite to communicate with manager & coworkers
• Performs immediate cleaning duties necessary to maintain facility integrity
• Performs other maintenance duties as assigned