|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Jackhammer and remove concrete & asphalt
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with pneumatic Jackhammers and rivet busters.
- Proficiency using jackhammers & Other Power Tools
- Safety Oriented! Safety Oriented! & Safety Oriented!
- Willing to work hard & Safe
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team or Independently
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn to operate other power tools.
- Must be able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Must be able to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
- May be subject to some short periods of out of town work on occasion if needed.
- Break & remove various thickness of Concrete & Asphalt with electric or pneumatic tools
- Work with crews or independently
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends or out of town if necessary
- Required to adhere to all Penhall & OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
- Must be able to read job tickets, safety plans & fill out job safety pre-task cards
- Communication understanding is key
- must be able to speak & understand English when communicating with dispatch & supervisors
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.