|Date Posted||August 5, 2017|
Estimator / Project Manager
Vision, Life, 401K, Dental, Medical
The Estimator/Project Manager will be responsible for overall management of construction projects from bid preparation through final acceptance by client.
Key Responsibilities are and not limited to:
· Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project.
· Prepare complete estimate for selected project with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, and the like.
· Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, consultants, architects, other contractors, etc.
· Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff in accounting, purchasing, etc.)
· Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
· Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Initiate and maintain extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
· Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
· Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
About Environmental Holdings Group:
Environmental Holdings Group, LLC (EHG) provides an excellent work environment, strong and competitive benefits, outstanding educational opportunities, and a solid career path for the employee that excels.
Environmental Holdings Group (EHG), the premiere provider of demolition and environmental hazard remediation services for some of the nation's leading firms, institutions, and government agencies is seeking an Estimator/Project manager with Construction Industry Experience.
Exciting opportunity to join a multi-branch dynamic TBJ "Fast 50" company that is an industry trendsetter with accolades that include ENR's (engineering new record) Top 600 Specialty Contractors list and Inc. 500/5000 list.
EHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.