|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
This individual will be responsible for leading projects through a variety of civil fields including site development, utility construction, highway and road construction, bridge construction, demolition work, and environmental construction and remediation. The individual to be hired can be fast-tracked into a division lead role if they wish to pursue one.
A leader in the construction contracting field for over 30 years, my client is experienced in the development of commercial, residential, municipal and industrial sites through civil construction, remediation, and demolition activities. A family owned business founded in Grand Ledge, my client is now active in Seven States with multiple offices across Michigan.
- Assist Project team in the development and updating of the CPM Construction Schedule
- Assist in the development of the Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Engineer training and development
- Provide support for the Project Superintendent
- Provide leadership to the Project Staff and the Project
- Analyze and monitor job costs and maintain accurate reports
- Manage and be responsible for processing and tracking the monthly Owner Payment Application
- Track, review, and process Change Proposal Requests, Change Orders and, if applicable, claims
- Analyze and complete the Quarterly Profit Projection Reports.
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Previous Civil Construction Experience
- Experienced in HCSS Heavy bad or similar Estimating Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Products
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
- Family-Owned company culture
- Full benefits package
- Career Growth (fast track into a division role)
- Work-life balance