|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
We are a customer-oriented, results-driven electrical contracting firm. Our senior staff members have an average of 25+ years of General and Electrical Construction experience and have successfully managed the construction of many diverse and challenging projects. Our services include all areas of facility construction including demolition, renovation, modification, and new construction.
GENERAL POSITION DESCRIPTION
Construction Supervisors (Superintendents) oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion. Supervisors are responsible for the quality of work and material along with responsibility for making sure the project stays within budget. They will insure that all safety requirements are being followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The supervisor/superintendent should provide technical expertise and guidance throughout the Pre-Construction process.
- The supervisor/superintendent will be on site to oversee all of the construction process.
- The supervisor/superintendent will monitor expenses to ensure that they are meeting budget.
- The supervisor/superintendent will track material and labor cost throughout project.
- The supervisor/superintendent will record the total costs for materials bought and payments for work done
- The supervisor/superintendent will ensure job safety requirements are understood and implemented by all project personnel and contractors.
- The supervisor/superintendent will act as liaison with government inspectors on the standard requirements of the site in terms of licenses and safety.
- The supervisor/superintendent follows the project construction process to ensure that it is completed in time.
- The supervisor/superintendent will supervise subcontractors to ensure compliance.
- The supervisor/superintendent is responsible for writing project progress reports.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to regularly bend, stretch, twist, stoop, kneel and crouch or reach with body, arms, and/or legs
- Ability to walk, stand and sit
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate information and ideas verbally and in writing so others will understand
- Ability to match or distinguish differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness
- Vision requirements include the ability to see close, distance, color, peripheral, depth, and ability to adjust focus
- Work environments can include high, narrow, and tight conditions.
- Exposure to all weather conditions
Superintendent, Construction Superintendent, Construction Supervisor, Field Supervisor, Foreman, Job Superintendent, Project Superintendent, Site Superintendent, Supervisor, Project Manager, Construction Area Manager, Construction Foreman, Construction Manager, Project Executive, Project Superintendent, Senior Project Manager, Assistant Superintendent, Field Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, General Superintendent, Electrical Contractor, Electrical Supervisor