|Date Posted||June 5, 2019|
- Provide leadership and support the development and implementation of EHS management systems and compliance programs at the Client sites.
- Team with JLL Site Team and the account EHS Director to establish EHS performance goals and reviews performance against those goals.
- Ensure the tracking and reporting of EHS metrics and measure performance against key performance indicators. Establish necessary plans to meet or exceed key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement EHS qualification program to manage contractors working at Client locations and under the JLL scope of work.
- Evaluate hazards with respect to JLL scope on client sites for safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Identify training requirements and coordinates training sessions for EHS regulatory and Client training requirements.
- Ensure required records are available according regulatory, client and JLL requirements.
- Ensure EHS policies and procedures are developed, updated, implemented, and followed.
- Lead the JLL Site Team in the accident investigation and communication process including the identification of root causes for near misses / incidents. Implement training and tools necessary to ensures that reports on EHS incidents and performance are submitted on a timely basis, and that corrective actions are taken.
- Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives necessary to foster a strong EHS culture.
- Internal: JLL Site Facility Management, JLL Site Team, Operations managers, Chief Engineers, WPS Managers, Technicians, JLL Risk Management
- Client: Client EHS Team and Facilities Management at the Site
- External: JLL Service Partners
- Bachelor's degree in occupational safety and health, environmental science, or related subject desirable. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Master's degree or a professional designation like OHST, ASP, or CSP, desirable.
- A minimum of five years of experience working with EHS compliance and management systems preferably within construction and demolition operations.
- Broad based knowledge of General Industry and Construction Safety regulations.
- Success working with subcontractors/vendors supporting mutual safety objectives.
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Basic computer skills with both word processing and database applications.
- Ability to drive and inspect both outdoor and indoor areas to observe compliance with established programs.
- Must be able to travel 10-20% of the time.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.