|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
This position is open as of 8/7/2018.
Demolition Estimator –If you are a Demolition Estimator with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with UsHighly Reputable
What You Will Be DoingMust be able to effectively communicate verbally with employees, external vendors, owners, general contractors and local enforcement agencies and develop positive working relationships
Have the ability to compute costs for materials, equipment, labor, production activities and subcontracted work
What You Need for this Position– 5+ years of experience in the demolition industry
– Seek out bid and sales opportunities with assigned customers
– Must possess high standards, attention to detail, strong organizational skills and quality workmanship
– Attend pre-bid job walks, determine scopes of work, and perform quantity take offs
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook)
– Computer Literate
What's In It for You– Vacation/PTO
– Telecommute So, if you are a Demolition Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Required SkillsDemolition, Estimator, Civil
If you are a good fit for the Demolition Estimator – position, and have a background that includes:
Demolition, Estimator, Civil and you are interested in working the following job types:
Accounting, Finance, Banking
Within the following industries:
Architecture – Building
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.