|Date Posted||September 4, 2019|
The Demolition Estimator will be responsible for developing detailed cost estimates including labor, materials, and equipment for a variety of large and small scale demolition projects. The candidate for this position must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and working collaboratively with a team.
With their inception in the 1970's, our client provides selective demolition, complete demolition, recycling/salvage, emergency demolition, and abatement and structural shoring services to the Metro Detroit Community. The number one focus for our client is the safety of employees and those working around them, and they are looking for team members who share those core values.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by evaluating project documents.
- Computes cost by analyzing labor material and time requirements.
- Promptly and proactively resolves discrepancies throughout the contract cycle by collecting and analyzing information.
- Creates project budgets based on the bid analytic's and gross margin budgets set forth by management.
- Presents prepared estimate that includes numerical and descriptive information
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3 years experience in demolition or related construction field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Means and Methods, and Project Logistics
- Competitive Base Salary based on experience ($60,000-$100,000)
- Uncapped Bonus Potentials
- Benefits and 401k Match
- Opportunity to fast-track into a leadership position