|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
Demolition Project Manager
Project Manager work primarily in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. Successful candidate should possess:
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience on commercial/industrial demolition or construction projects
- Engineering degree a must. Focus on structural engineering is a plus.
- Maintain project schedules, budgets, submittals, plans and coordination with field management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in several estimating software such as Blue Beam, HCSS, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Negative drug and alcohol test required prior to employment
- Dependable transportation is a must.
Excellent compensation and benefits package. Company offers healthcare and dental insurance, 401K Plan, vehicle allowance, fuel reimbursement and the necessary tools to perform the job.
Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Global Employment USA
4905 W Tilghman Street, Suite 160-170
Allentown, PA 18104
Office: 610.706.0343 EXT 107