|Date Posted||July 31, 2019|
Turner Specialty Services is looking for Crew Leaders/Operators for Hydroblasting and Vacuum Truck Services to join our specialty services team in the Lake Charles, LA area. A Minimum of three (3) years' experience is Required.
Crew Leader/Operators for the Vacuum Truck Services are responsible for operating various power-driven Vacuum trucks; Standard and Automatic drive trains to include; 70bbl Liquid Vacuum trucks, Airmovers', Hydro-excavation Units, Myers Units normally used by the company in construction, maintenance, repair, cleaning and demolition work. As the Crew Leader/Operator you will have the responsibility to lead crews to perform removal of liquid and solid materials which may be either non-hazardous or hazardous. Position Requires a Minimum CDL Class B with Airbrakes. All activities will be performed per our standard operating procedures (SOP's).
Crew Leader/Operators for Hydroblasting Services are responsible for operating various PTO or Transmission Driven Hydroblasting Units ranging from 200HP to 1000HP, 10,000psig to 40,000psig, Pressure Washers cold and hot water units from 750psig to 5,000psig and Myers Units normally used by the company in construction, maintenance, repair, cleaning and demolition work. Operate and Maintain Automated Hydroblasting Equipment at a minimum; rigid and flexible tube, pipe and line cleaning automation, Shellside Units, 1-5 tube rigid Automated Tube Lancing equipment, Automated Remote Manipulator (ARM) units etc… As the Crew Leader/Operator you will have the responsibility to lead crews to perform removal of scales, liquid and solid materials which may be either non-hazardous or hazardous. All activities will be performed per our standard operating procedures (SOP's).
Set up and operate vacuum equipment which removes dry materials such as dusts, small to medium sized solids and liquids; set up and operate manual and automated hydroblasting equipment to preform various cleaning projects; may assemble or disassemble equipment or material on projects; may perform maintenance duties such as cleaning or filter changes and maintaining fluid levels on vacuum and hydroblasting equipment. (per company SOP's)
Qualification Standards for Crew Leader/Operators:
- Crew Leader/Operators for Vacuum Truck Services will require a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B with Air Brake as a minimum for 70bbl Liquid Vacuum trucks, Airmovers', Hydro-excavation Units and any airbrake trailers, pumps etc….
- Crew Leader/Operators for Hydroblasting Services will require at a minimum a Chauffeurs License.
- Crew Leader/Operators for Vacuum Truck Services Pre-employment qualification test/federal written driving test
- Crew Leader/Operators for Vacuum Truck Services D.O.T. drug screen/card
- Post-offer drug/alcohol screen and physical evaluation (20/40 vision, with or without correction, required)
- Able to pass (MVR) Motor Vehicle Report
- Basic Safety Orientation Card
- TWIC Card
- Able to complete and pass computer based and verbal orientations for multiple facilities.
- Transportation to facility or to TSS Location for transport to facility.
- Applicant/employee must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of such individual or others in the work place
Turner Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
SPECIAL WARNING: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY OR ANYTHING OF VALUE TO PERSONS WHO STATE THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY OR GET A DEBIT/CASH CARD FOR PURPOSES OF THE DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR HIRING OFFICE AT [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] BEFORE AGREEING TO PAY FOR A DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST