|Date Posted||November 23, 2018|
This candidate will be performing demolition labor in mostly residential settings. They will primarily be dealing with asbestos, lead, and molds. This position requires wearing a full hazmat suit and respirator at all times on the sites. It will be a lot of manual labor such as demolition, cleaning, heavy lifting, and the clearing of asbestos and molds from the site.
- Previous experience is helpful but not required.
- Efficient, driven, and hard working.
- Experience in construction or labor positions.
- Must pass Drug Test, and Background Check.
- Previous training and certifications are a plus, but not required. Training and certifications will be provided.
Shifts start at 7:00am in Hayward. From there the team will head out to various job sites.
The job itself is very hard demolition work in a hazmat environment. This firm has a great company culture and a lot of room to grow from within.
- Pay: $19 – $24 depending on experience.
- Benefits: Dental/Vision/Health Insurance
- 4% 401k match.
- Bonuses for time saved on jobs.
- Piece rate – Paid per job, if it is finished early, you can leave and still get paid for the full hours.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.