|Date Posted||May 9, 2018|
Why Choose Arcadis:
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
Arcadis is currently seeking a Construction Supervisor to provide support on environmental remediation, construction and demolition projects. This position will be initially be based in Kokomo, IN at a project site and will require local and regional travel. The Construction Supervisor will be responsible for managing significant decommissioning and demolition projects, managing subcontractors, direction of junior staff and construction crews, construction planning and field support. This position requires the ability to work independently, familiarity with facility decommissioning and demolition, and willingness to travel in most areas of the United States.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interaction and communication with clients
- Project Planning and Costing
- Managing and updating construction schedules
- Determining and communicating staffing needs
- Tracking field costs and material volumes
- Preparing Daily Field Reports
- Working with and directing subcontractors and other contractors
- Managing day-to-day activities on large construction/remediation projects
- Managing and directing junior staff including Field Supervisors and operators
- Promoting and tracking safety performance