|Date Posted||February 6, 2018|
TSR is seeking a Construction Superintendent with a strong electrical background to work with one of the largest EPC firms in the country. This is a long term contract position located in Deepwater, NJ.
Responsible for compiling, scheduling, and communicating work scopes and durations; facilitating front-end loading for building modifications, refurbishments, and/or demolition in a safe and effective manner.
- Electrical installations during construction projects
- Familiarity with NEC Codes
- Coordinating planning and estimating for work-list items
- Initiating appropriate cost approvals via work order, AFE, Etc.
- Establishing execution measures (i.e., cost, schedule, productivity) for each project
- Field execution of a variety of projects
- Managing and monitoring contractor performance to include incident management, productivity, and contractor management, productivity, and contractor management evaluations
- Providing contractors with environmental, health, and safety plans for various assigned work activities.
Computer and Other Skills:
- Strong electrical background
- Microsoft Office Products
- Good communication & documentation of work products are essential