|Date Posted||October 1, 2017|
We are a customer-oriented, results-driven electrical contracting firm. Our senior staff members have an average of 25+ years of General and Electrical Construction experience and have successfully managed the construction of many diverse and challenging projects. Our services include all areas of facility construction including demolition, renovation, modification, and new construction.
The Project Manager is responsible for the company client coordination required throughout the period of construction. This position will organize and control the preparations and execution of construction contracts to meet company objectives of cost, quality, equipment conservation and safety. This position will manage a set of varying quantity and size projects based on their developing skill level and department project workload. A senior project manager may be involved as a mentor on key projects. Project support staff will be assigned to Project Managers as project workload dictates.
– Work with superintendents to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
– Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with supervisors and foremen to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
– Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contracts to facilitate project activities.
– Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
– Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
– Monitor project safety conformance.
– Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
– Manage financial aspects of contracts to project company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationships with customer.
– Responsible for recommendation and selection/buyout of all required materials, vendors, subs with purchase order/subcontract agreement and with emphasis on maintaining all buy-outs under budget.
– Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
– Review time sheets and see that they are coded correctly for project costing.
– Administer and process all invoices, correspondences, payment requirements, and all other necessary internal and external documentation for contacts in progress in a timely fashion.
Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Construction Superintendent, Construction Management, Electrical Contracting, Project Executive, Construction Area Manager, Construction Foreman, Construction Manager, Project Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Field Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, General Superintendent, Commercial Construction, Commercial Subcontracting, Commercial Subcontractor