|Date Posted||September 6, 2018|
- Our client is currently seeking laborers to assist demolition of tile, concrete, and stucco, using a chipping hammer.
- This work will be performed on a condo building in Aventura.
- The schedule is 10 hours, Monday through Thursday (Friday and Saturday are make up days for rain).
- They will be picked up at 6:30am at the Golden Glades Train Station parking lot and bused to the site.
- They will be measured on their ability to continuously perform physically demanding job duties and their reliability.
- The best employees are those that have worked in a dirty, hot and physically demanding environment.
- Qualified candidates must have experience working in a construction environment, performing physically demanding job duties.
- Experience working for a structural, concrete, or demolition contractor is preferred.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and pulmonary exam.
If you or anyone you know is interested, please email resumes to the email address listed below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.