|Date Posted||January 7, 2019|
If you have at least a year of experience working in the construction industry and are interested in furthering your career as an Estimator, this is the perfect opportunity to work on high profile projects under direct supervision of some of the best Estimating Managers in the business!
We are partnered with a very reputable Demolition contractor on a search for an experienced Estimator. The company is family owned and operated, and has been in business over 40 years.
They work with a number of governmental agencies and private clients including GCs and developers. They offer great benefits, a 401k with company match, and competitive base + bonus.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
- BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in the building/construction/property industry
- Hands-on experience Estimating projects based off blue prints
- Interest in Estimating as a career – ambitious, motivated professionals encouraged to apply!
The Assistant Estimator can expect:
- Competitive salary & bonus structure commensurate with experience
- Clear development & growth plan
- Mentorship throughout the organization