|Date Posted||January 7, 2019|
A well known heavy civil and commercial construction company specializing in Earthwork, Wet Utilities, Demolition and Environmental Remediation is currently looking for a Earthwork Estimator to join their team in Denver, CO. They offer a generous salary along with full benefits, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations!
Please review the job details below and submit your most updated resume if interested.
Responsible for estimating a wide range of earthmoving projects from $50,000 to $15,000,000. Ensuring that bids are completed timely, accurately and in a manner to win the project.
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
Benefits:Health and Dental, HSA, 401k with company match, paid Holidays and paid Vacation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Downloads and catalogs bid documents
- Attends pre-bid meetings and site investigations
- Solicits and maintains communication with customer, vendors and subcontractors
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and creativity to gain the best pricing
- Understands best value
- Reviews and understands bid scope and requirements thoroughly
- Reviewing plans, specifications and soils reports
- Quality takeoffs utilizing Agtek software
- Completing bids utilizing Bid2Win software
- Production reviews with Chief Estimator and Director of Operations
- Consistently follows up on submitted bids
- Upon award actively contributes in project pre-planning
- Attends industry and customer marketing events
Please apply with your most updated resume.