|Date Posted||September 5, 2018|
Hiring Carpenters & Framers!
Pay: $18/hr to $20/hr
Shift: 5am-3:30pm (schedule changes depending on season must be open to starting at 6am/7am)
- OT up to 10 hours per week depending on schedule
Location: Intel Site
Qualifications & Job Description:
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in the construction or carpentry field
- Capable of using hand tools and power tools
- This includes experience with drywall, framing, demolition, etc.
- Candidates can be working in the shop cutting materials, working in the warehouse handling inventory, installing the link to connect fab 12, 22, and 32 eventually
- 10-20 Hours of overtime every week
- Contract to Hire, long term career opportunity
- Room for growth into Lead, Supervisor, Project Manager roles down the road
- Extensive training on several construction industry trades and very safe environment
- Intel has work slated for at least the next 4 years!
- Good team morale (monthly BBQ outings, ice cream and pizza parties, etc.)
We also have positions for machinists, welders, maintenance (facilities and equipment), electricians, plumbers, assemblers and warehouse roles. Please email me at if you're interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.