|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
CAD Designer Job
Contract position: Our client in Tempe, AZ who specializes in landscape installation, and maintenance is looking for a contract to hire cad drafter to start immediately!
Responsibilities for the CAD Designer
- Responsible to coordinate with staff to produce initial base map layouts, construction documents, and specifications to be usedas source documents for construction and installation.
- Assist in development of initial site plans by getting dimensions for both residential and commercial job sites, translating them into CAD base map with initial site photos and documenting locations of utilities and existing plant material
- Turn concept drawings into detailed construction documents by collaborating with the design team to develop and understand components of each job and creating detail drawings for subcontractors to fabricate completely custom items and work with design team to develop final construction documents
- Create construction/ installation plans for crew out in field,collaborate with design team to create demolition plans based off initial site map and obtain quantity take-offs in CAD for bidding & ordering purposes
Requirements for the CAD Designer
- 3-5 years of experience with CAD, both 2D and 3D CAD systems
- Knowledge of construction document development,working knowledge of layer management and usage, as well as experience drawing scales as they relate to texts, dimensions, lines.
- Contractor benefits are available!