|Date Posted||October 1, 2017|
Throughout our 100-year history, Gannett Fleming has been an innovator and leader on a global level, providing world-class services in engineering, consulting, design, program, and construction management. With more than 60 offices worldwide, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms.
Our people are our secret to Excellence Delivered As Promised! We have fostered a culture of promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex engineering challenges – transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training and the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
Since 1915, Gannett Fleming has played a major role in some of the most multifaceted and iconic engineering accomplishments in the world. Join us on our journey as we continue to provide thought-provoking, customized solutions to our clients, improving and sustaining communities for the next 100 years!
Our Camp Hill, PA office is looking for a Building Maintenance Technician. Come join the team!
- Must have ability to work on your own or with a crew
- Must have skills in plumbing; electrical; carpentry; painting;
- Must have ability to climb and do work on a ladder
- Must have ability to do snow removal using snow blowers, shovels and spread ice melt as needed
- Mechanical skills are a plus
- Must be able to move objects weighing up to 50lbs on your own; more weight with help
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Minimal computer skills, ability to do timesheet and email
- Must possess “people skills”
- Valid Pa driver’s license
- Electrical- abilities to include but not limited to running new circuits, installing switches and outlets; troubleshooting electrical problems. Typical work requires working with 120 and 277 volts; occasionally up to 480 volt 3 phase motors
- Plumbing- must be able to do a wide range of plumbing tasks including but not limited to opening clogged drains; roughing in new installations; replacing drinking fountains and repairing faucets or flush valves
- Communication cables- Running cables from closet to drop locations; including fishing them down the inside of walls.
- Painting- prep, patch, sand, tape and paint walls when needed in a neat professional manner.
- Snow removal- remove snow and or ice from all sidewalks using appropriate tools or equipment in order to keep sidewalks safe and clear.
- Furniture moving- using appropriate moving equipment, must be able to assist in moving office furniture and boxes etc. in a safe manner.
- Construction/demolition- must have knowledge and ability to take down walls/ cubicle partitions and rebuild in new arrangement in a safe and professional manner.
- Carpentry- must possess basic knowledge of carpentry tools and ability to use them safely.
- Other duties as assigned