|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
Manage and be the direct point of contact for a territory of client owned real estate within an assigned geographic territory:
- Investigate, monitor, and complete all client maintenance repairs and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain timely communications with client in regards to property concerns
- Respond and handle property management issues
- Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning demolition scheduling, billing, vendor relations
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner.
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow
- Meet or exceed all goals and objectives within assigned geographic territory
Consistently provide the highest quality service to Rail Practice Group clients
Serve as an information resource for the client- conduct research, compile date and perform special projects
Develop and maintain positive relationships with client’s internal departments
Update and maintain the information related to your projects in the transaction databases
Perform other related duties as assigned
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]