|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
Take the next step in your career with a well-respected company who is recognized by Engineering News-Record as one of the top specialty contractors in the country.
This is an organization that treats employees with respect and values the work they do. Get rewarded for your achievements with a fair salary and advancement opportunities and appreciate a positive company culture.
Our client is looking for an Asbestos Estimator/Project Manager in the Marietta, GA area.
This role is responsible for driving successful project results in the safest manner possible while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation plus annual performance bonuses
- Full benefits package – Including medical and dental insurance, 401k, company phone, and paid travel expenses.
- Advancement opportunities – As employees have taken on responsibility, they have grown into senior superintendent and operations manager roles.
- Training – Grow your skill set with formal training on equipment operation and safety.
- Family-owned, privately held company
- Company growth – The organization is backed by a nationally-recognized demolition company and expanding (which provides many more opportunities for you).
- Company culture – Enjoy an organization that treats employees as respected individuals, not just faces in the crowd.
Please click Apply or email your information to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Attend Pre-Bid Meetings and job walks and interact with potential clients and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Prepare a complete estimate and proposal for Asbestos Abatement and Select Demolition Projects with attention to detail, project specifications, schedules, drawings, take-offs, and contractual obligations.
- Create and manage project schedules and schedules of values.
- Support site supervisors ensuring they have the resources needed to complete projects on schedule and within budget.
- Project coordination of supplies, rental equipment, waste dumpsters, consultant services and subcontractors.
- Inspect job sites to monitor potential hazards, check supervisor’s paperwork and ensure jobs are in compliance with local, state and federal regulations, including OSHA, NESHAP and company standards.
About the Company: Our client was established in 1985 to provide environmental abatement support for D.H. Griffin Wrecking demolition projects. Today the company is a full service environmental abatement and selective demolition company serving clients across the Southeast.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.